Having been a medical illustrator for over 25 years, I’ve had the opportunity to use my artistic abilities in a professional career. But my true passion, and my concentration for the last four years, is oil painting. I love the way light effects color and try to transfer that to a canvas. My subjects range from still lifes to landscapes to figurative work. You can find my work at Artists Incorporated in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
Please visit my website at www.amypcollins.com
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- How to make money with your artwork – NOON, Jan 15th
- Holiday Show 2014 is over…Hope to see you next year!
- Holiday Show ends this Friday, December 19th
- 2014 Holiday Show – Opening Reception
- Show starts TODAY, December 5th, with demo artists
- Sign up for the Holiday Show and please invite your friends!
- Meeting – Wednesday, November 5th, 6PM
- Time to sign up for the annual HOLIDAY SHOW!
- See you in September…
- Exciting Portrait Workshop in October!
- Art for Hope – and for a Cure – honoring Toni Tully
- Next meeting–June 9th, 6PM with digital art demo by Anita Bice
- Springalingadingdong opportunity for artists, Saturday, May 10th
- Winners’ Board–Congratulations! Volunteers–THANK YOU!
- Program for the 2014 Spring Art Festival