Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- TWO meetings coming up in March so all can attend
- Our January meeting featured a demo by new member Rik Lazenby
- MBAA member Thomas Andrew teaches Social Media techniques
- Have you paid your annual dues?
- Spring Art Show 2014 entry forms are now due
- 2013 Holiday Show in Photos
- SAVE THE DATE for our next meeting!
- 2013 in review
- Holiday Show is over…Thanks to EVERYONE for coming!
- Only five more days for the Holiday Show! Come see what you’re missing!
- The Holiday Show is underway! Here’s a list of featured artists!
- Thank you to Terry Strickland for a great demo November 13th!
- It’s that time of year again! Save the Date for the 2013 Holiday Show!
- Save the dates!
- Calling all Watercolor Artists!
- We Enjoyed watching bham artist Andy Jordan paint this awesome portrait today! He only used spray paints & paint... fb.me/2gwDgQTvb 2 days ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Mobile Uploads" fb.me/6l6r2lalQ 2 days ago
- I Enjoyed watching bham artist Andy Jordan paint this awesome portrait today! He only used spray paints & paint... fb.me/19El6KgJx 2 days ago
- I posted 3 photos on Facebook in the album "Mobile Uploads" fb.me/2MvjYFW9M 2 days ago
- Watch this video of A.B. Jordan, who will be giving us a demostration at our March meetings! You'll love it!... fb.me/3Ax6z2OYk 1 week ago