2012 CURRENT MEMBERSHIP
Artists – R through Z
Please view the drop down menu under the “Artists” tab above for information about each artist.
The following artists are also members but have not yet provided a painting for this gallery: Molly Smith, Sandy Tilt, Linda Vann, Megan Elisabeth Vucavich, Valerie Pankey Watson, Katy Whitson, Nancy Williams, Edward Wilson, LaNeil Wilson (Honorary Member), and Suzanne Woodall
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- See you in September…
- Exciting Portrait Workshop in October!
- Art for Hope – and for a Cure – honoring Toni Tully
- Next meeting–June 9th, 6PM with digital art demo by Anita Bice
- Springalingadingdong opportunity for artists, Saturday, May 10th
- Winners’ Board–Congratulations! Volunteers–THANK YOU!
- Program for the 2014 Spring Art Festival
- Meeting on March 17th again features Andy Jordan
- It’s official ~ Here’s the poster for 2014 Spring Art Show
- Exhibiting artists at the 2014 Spring Art Show
- Norton’s Floral Competition
- Show tips from MBAA Show Chairman, Janet Sanders
- Liquitex markers as demonstrated by artist, Andy Jordan
- TWO meetings coming up in March so all can attend
- Our January meeting featured a demo by new member Rik Lazenby