“As you know or may have heard some of the local Jefferson County Schools had extensive damage due the tornadoes. Center Point Elementary was the one hit the hardest. Kim Brodie is the art teacher there and we hear that she has nothing…
Elementary schools only get allotted so much money anyway and Kim even uses her own money so she will have the supplies she needs. She is an awesome person.
Let’s as an art community get together and help her build her inventory so she will not have to worry about that. You can buy crayons, paper, construction paper, pencils, paint, brushes, poster board, etc. If you buy from us we will sell it at a lower price and even deliver it out to Kim. Donations will also be welcome. Thanking you in advance for supporting our local schools and keeping art in the schools. Now……..come show your love and let’s get Kim worrying about what to teach instead of where am I going to get supplies to teach.”
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
- Important upcoming dates!
- Next meeting is May 19th. Please mark your calendars!
- And the 2016 winner is….
- 2016 Art in the Village winners