Art in the Village
All Local Art
Village Eateries Next Block
9 am – 5 pm
Mountain Brook City Hall
#60 Church Street
Mountain Brook, 35213
The Mountain Brook Art Association and the City of Mountain Brook are pleased to share this visually spectacular event with you. We celebrate our 41st Spring Show for the first time ever at City Hall, with art exhibitors both indoors and outdoors. Crestline Village has ample public parking and superb shops and restaurants.
Art in the Village returns Saturday, April 30th. Mark your calendars for this free, family friendly, community art festival celebrating local artists with a large variety of high quality, fine art drawings and paintings.
Shop the high caliber collections of our artists and see their new work here first! Interact in person and get exclusive insight about our artistic process, perspectives and learn what inspires our creativity. We are committed to be there, rain or shine!
For Exhibiting Artists
Registration is now close
Our roster of artists is complete
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFO FOR MEMBERS
- You do not need business licenses. We provide all three: City, County and State.
- Display panels are provided and set up for inside exhibitors.
- Boy Scouts will assist in setup and take-down.
- This show is open to any current members in good standing as long as there are open spaces. Please read the Show Guidelines for eligibility.
- Norton’s Floral Competition is open to volunteers and exhibitors.
- Blue ribbons for Best in Show for 3 categories of Professional, Semi-Professional, and Emerging Artists.
- Three red ribbons for distinguished work, including one for a volunteer’s artwork.
Crestline Village is Mountain Brook’s busiest village. When we start setup on Friday morning we will get constant attention throughout the day and into evening. Still a one-day show on Saturday, we hope all members can participate in some way. Volunteers are an integral part of the show.
A Preview from Previous Spring Shows
The above pictures are from previous shows at a different location.