Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- HOLIDAY SHOW 2017, DECEMBER 1-17, at The Summit Shopping Center
- Save the Meeting Dates!
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
- Important upcoming dates!
- Next meeting is May 19th. Please mark your calendars!
Author Archives: MoodyPaints
Time to Get Ready for THE SUMMIT HOLIDAY SHOW December 1st to 17th, 11AM-8PM and Sunday Noon-6PM It’s that time of year again! We are extremely pleased to announce that the Holiday Show this year will be at The Summit … Continue reading
Hope everyone is enjoying a nice and productive summer since it’s almost time for our fall meetings! Please save the dates! September 21, Thursday, 10AM-12:30PM September 26, Tuesday, 6PM-8PM November 2nd, Thursday, 10AM-12:30PM November 15th, Wednesday, 6PM-8PM In the meantime, … Continue reading
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline About the Demo Artist Rik Lazenby is an accomplished and inspired mixed media artist and teacher. His studio is located in Hoover, Alabama, … Continue reading