Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
- Important upcoming dates!
- Next meeting is May 19th. Please mark your calendars!
- And the 2016 winner is….
- 2016 Art in the Village winners
- Art in the Village Floral Competition, sponsored by Norton’s Florist
- Upcoming Meetings! Mark your calendars!
- 35th Annual Spring Art Show – ART IN THE VILLAGE – Saturday, April 16th, 2016
- Upcoming Dates!
- Fantastic opening reception for Holiday Art Show! (video)
Author Archives: MoodyPaints
Happy New Year! Please add these dates to your calendar. And it’s time to start painting for the Annual Spring Art Festival. It will be here before you know it! If you haven’t yet paid your dues, please pay before … Continue reading
The annual Holiday Art Show started December 3rd, and our award winning local artists will be demonstrating their techniques every day! Don’t miss it! Great place to pick up a few unique presents at Brookwood Village. Need more information? Click … Continue reading
For more info, click HERE