YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ANNUAL SHOWS.
(To use PayPal when paying, please read all 5 steps below carefully before submitting your payment.)
- Member dues: $40/annually ($40 if paid by January 31st, then subject to $10 late fee if paid after January 31st) To pay member dues, you may pay by check, or via ANY paypal button on the website. Please note the correct amount prior to making your payment. Please do not combine payments, but rather make one payment for dues, one payment for show fees.
- To use Paypal: You do NOT have to have a paypal account but can instead use any major credit card and simply click HERE and follow directions. Please however enter the correct amount, and do not combine payments. In the notes, indicate what your payment is for, and also your membership name.
- Show fee – Holiday Show: $75.00/annually To pay fee for holiday show, you may use ANY paypal button on the website and pay with credit card, or pay by check. To use the paypal button, you will need to enter $75 as the amount without prompting. It will appear as a donation to Mountain Brook Art Association. You do not have to have a paypal account to use this feature but can pay using any major credit card.
- If your payment name does not match your artist name, please enter it in the drop down box, or send us an email confirming your payment. Thanks!
- Whether paying membership dues or show fees, because we are a non-profit your payment will appear as a DONATION.
Membership is open to persons residing within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook City Hall. We are an organization that strongly supports original drawing and painting so please note prior to joining that both our annual spring show in Crestline Village and our Holiday Show are limited to two-dimensional painting and drawing ONLY.
MBAA holds quarterly meetings in winter, spring, summer, and fall along with additional evening meetings that have a social or group critique emphasis. Members have an opportunity to hear from a guest speaker or see a demonstration by a well-known artist at most meetings.
The membership directory is updated and distributed in March and quarterly newsletters are sent via email (or via USPS if requested). Members are expected to be familiar with and uphold the MBAA Constitution and Bylaws found in the directory and to attend association meetings regularly. Annual membership dues are set at $50 and are payable in January.
Annual dues of $40 are payable in January. Renewal dues paid after January 31st will carry a fine of $10. Email announcements and newsletters will stop after February if dues are not paid. Members paying after March 1st will not appear in the directory
New members may join at any time for $40.
Re-joining members, who have dropped out for over a year not due to illness, will not pay prorated dues, but will pay the full dues of $40, plus a renewal fee of $15 for a total of $55.
Please complete a membership form if you are a new member or if your membership information has changed > Click here for the Mountain Brook Art Association New Member Form 2017. Please mail all membership forms to:
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Active members who renew after January 31st pay a $10 late fee ($50).
Please note the amount due based on the table below BEFORE clicking on the PayPal button as you will need to enter the correct amount without prompting. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account but can pay using major credit cards. If you are a new member OR your membership information has changed, please also complete and return the membership form above. Thank you!
NOTE: If your PayPal name does NOT match your artist name, enter it in the drop down box marked “artist name, new member, late payment”, or please send us an email with both names. Thanks
|On time renewal by Jan 31st – $40.00
Late renewal after Feb 1st – $50.00