YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ANNUAL SHOWS.
Please read all the info below carefully before submitting your payment.
- $40 yearly membership renewal Due January 31st
CLICK ANY PAYPAL LINK ON THIS WEBSITE
* $40 for CURRENT members paying January 1st through 31st
* $50 for CURRENT members paying from February 1st through December 31st ($10 late fee after Jan 31st)
* $40 for NEW members joining from January 1st through August 31st
* $20 for NEW members joining from September 1st through December 31st
- All new members and renewing members must fill out a Membership Form each year to keep their information updated. Please visit the Member Application and Renewal Page by clicking here to see instructions and complete the online form.
Along with the membership form, we would like to have an image of one of your pieces of art and a headshot for our membership directory. These should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Online: You can pay online either using any major credit card or a PayPal account. Click HERE and follow directions.
* If the name on your payment account does not match your artist name, please enter your name and email address in the note or memo area to help us match the transaction to your application. For example, the account is in a spouse’s name or you are using your sister’s PayPal account.
* If you want to pay online and you do not have or want a PayPal account, first scroll down and uncheck the “save info to create an account” option. If you don’t first turn that off before filling in your info, it will erase the info you entered and you will have to start over. This is particularly important if you are completing it on a phone.
* Whether you use a PayPal account or not, it is still processed via PayPal.
* Please note the correct amount due before clicking the link to pay so you can enter the correct amount without prompting.
* Whether paying membership dues or show fees, the payment will say “Donation” because we are a non-profit.
* You must use a link on our website in order for the money to go to MBAA’s PayPal account.
- If you prefer, you may write a check to MBAA (the Mountain Brook Art Association) and mail it to:
Attn: MBAA Treasurer
P.O. Box 531194
Birmingham, AL 35253
- Show fees – Please make a separate payment for member dues and show fees. We typically have a Spring Show and a Holiday Show. Show fees will be announced when registration opens for that particular show. Even if you are joining and signing up for a show at the same time, you still must make a separate payment for the show fees and the membership dues. This helps our bookkeeper tremendously! Thanks!
Please visit the Membership page for full information about the benefits of membership, membership expectations and eligibility, and the steps you need to take to become a member or to renew your membership and keep it current.
|On time renewal by Jan 31st – $40.00
Late renewal Feb 1st and after – $50.00
You must be logged in to post a comment.