YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ANNUAL SHOWS.
Please read all 5 steps below carefully before submitting your payment.
- Member dues: $40/annually ($40 if paid by January 31st, then subject to additional $10 late fee if paid after January 31st.) To pay member dues, you may pay by check, or CLICK ANY PAYPAL LINK ON THIS WEBSITE
You must use a link on this website in order for the money to go to MBAA’s PayPal account.
* $40 for CURRENT and NEW members paying January 1st through 31st
* $50 for CURRENT members joining from February 1st through December 31st
* $40 for NEW members joining from February 1st through August 31st
* $20 for NEW members joining from September 1st through December 31st
Please make a separate payment for member dues and show fees.
New Members must fill out a Membership Form. Please CLICK HERE to access the current form and follow the instructions.
- To use Paypal: You do NOT have to have a Paypal account but can instead use any major credit card and simply click HERE and follow directions. Please note the correct amount due based on this information BEFORE clicking on the PayPal button as you will need to enter the correct amount without prompting.
- Show fee – We currently have a Spring Show and a Holiday Show. Show fees will be announced at the time registration opens for that particular show.
- If your payment name does not match your artist name, please enter it in the drop down box, or send us an email confirming your payment. Thanks! Whether paying membership dues or show fees, because we are a non-profit your payment will appear as a donation.
- Along with the membership form, we would like to have an image of one of your pieces and a headshot for our membership directory. These should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is open to persons residing within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook City Hall. We are an organization that strongly supports original drawing and painting. Members of any art form are welcome to join, however our shows are geared specifically towards two-dimensional art. Please read the Show Guidelines if you are interested in becoming an exhibiting member.
For current information about our member meetings, please visit our Meetings page. Members are expected to be familiar with and uphold the MBAA Constitution and Bylaws (available on the private Members Only section of our site) and to attend association meetings regularly.
Here is the current Membership Directory. This is updated annually and available online.
Fees and Dues Information
Annual dues of $40 are payable in January. Renewal dues paid after January 31st will carry a fine of $10. Email announcements and newsletters will stop after February if dues are not paid. Members paying after March 1st will not appear in the directory.
New members may join at any time for $40.
New members who join from September 1st through December 31st pay prorated dues of $20.
Re-joining members, who have dropped out for over a year not due to illness, will pay the full dues of $40, plus a renewal fee of $10 for a total of $50.
Please complete a Membership Form if you are a new member or if your membership information has changed.
|On time renewal by Jan 31st – $40.00
Late renewal Feb 1st and after – $50.00