Please download and print pdf Mountain Brook Art Association New Member Form 2017 or click on the print icon below the form. (Note that this online printed file will not be as clear as the downloaded pdf form.) Dues are $40.00 and must be received before January 31st or will be subject to a late fee. For more information, to pay with PayPal, or for new or re-joining members, click HERE.
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- So much to choose from at the 2017 Holiday Art Show through December 17th!
- Holiday Art Show Starts Friday, December 1st, at 11:00AM
- HOLIDAY SHOW 2017, DECEMBER 1-17, at The Summit Shopping Center
- Save the Meeting Dates!
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!