Art in the Village 2022
Applications for this show are closed for this year. Please subscribe to our blog to receive updates as soon as our application for next year becomes available. Or become a member to receive our exclusive members newsletter to be the first to know when our show signup is available!
To complete the application process, please complete each of the following 5 steps.
1. Carefully Read the Show Guidelines which includes Eligibility, Artwork Guidelines, Booth Space details and important policies and dates. This info will help you make an informed decision about your application to the show.
2. Decide if you are going to share or have an individual exhibition space. For shared spaces, each artist must complete this application and include the name of the artist sharing their space in the form below.
3. Pay $75 for an individual space and $40 each for a shared space. Either pay via PayPal or mail a check to:
Mountain Brook Art Association
attn: Show Committee
PO Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Use your PayPal confirmation number when completing the form below.
If your artist name does not match the payment account, please add your name in the payment memo. Also let us know in “Additional Comments or Questions” section on the form below.
4. Download this City of Mountain Brook Sales Tax Form. This mandatory promissory form must be signed and submitted by each artist so that we can submit all forms to the Mountain Brook Revenue Office prior to the event.
Either email the signed copy of this form to the the Show Committee or mail it to the PO address provided above. Must be received within 7 days of form submission to complete your application.
5. Complete the form below and click Submit.
Art in the Village 2022 Form
Applications for this show are closed for this year. Please do not submit an application. Please subscribe to our blog to receive updates as soon as our application for next year becomes available.