This gallery contains 11 photos.
Mountain Brook Art on Facebook
Pay Dues with PayPal
Click the image above to redirect to our DUES page. *Please read the instructions on the page thoroughly before clicking “DONATE” and heading to PayPal to pay your fees.
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- Meeting Announcement: Thursday, Nov. 11th – 10am to noon with Demo by Gayle Hurley
- Summer Demo Series: Don’t Miss Alisa Koch’s Demo on Facebook
- Exciting News: Summer Online Demo Series – First Demo by Tom Findlay
- No Regular Meeting Next Week & Spring Show Cancelled
- First Evening Meeting of 2020 with Birmingprints Artist Michael Molay
- First Meeting of 2020 Featured a Great Demo by Chris Cruz
- 2019 Holiday Show at The Summit (old Charming Charlie space)
- UPCOMING MEETINGS – Mark your calendars now!
- Award Winners from Our Fabulous Show at Lane Parke!
- Wonderful Meeting on Social Media and Norton’s Floral Photos
- MBAA Spring “Art In the Village” Show Forms
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters