Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- So much to choose from at the 2017 Holiday Art Show through December 17th!
- Holiday Art Show Starts Friday, December 1st, at 11:00AM
- HOLIDAY SHOW 2017, DECEMBER 1-17, at The Summit Shopping Center
- Save the Meeting Dates!
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
Tag Archives: gifts
Lots of original art, a variety of mediums and sizes, and many price points at the Holiday Art Show, at the Summit next to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Only a few more days to enjoy the holiday show with lots of unique gifts and art from Birmingham’s local artists. Happy Holidays!
Once again we will be hosting our annual MEMBERS ONLY Holiday Show at Brookwood Village. Here are the 2014 HOLIDAY GUIDELINES and the 2014 HOLIDAY REGISTRATION FORM. Cost to exhibit is $80 and is non-refundable. So please view guidelines and registration form … Continue reading