Follow on InstagramDon't miss next week's demo by Lynita Motes! Lynita is an award-winning artist and does wonderful portraits. Tuesday evening, March 26th at 6pm, Emmet O'Neal Library, Crestline. #art #fineart #demo #presentation #howto #painting #drawing #mountainbrookartassociation #mountainbrook #artistsofinstagramUpcoming meeting with Christi Bunn: "Getting Social with Your Art" -- using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media to promote your art. Thursday morning, March 21st, 10am at Emmet O'Neal Library, Crestline #socialmedia #art #fineart #architecturalart #demo #presentation #howto #painting #drawing #mountainbrookartassociation #mountainbrook #artistsofinstagram @christibunnartMARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!! #art #fineart #meetings #artdemo #artshows #artshow #mountainbrookartassociation #birminghamart #birminghamartists #birminghamalabama #mountainbrook
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- Wonderful Meeting on Social Media and Norton’s Floral Photos
- MBAA Spring “Art In the Village” Show Forms
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters
- DON’T MISS Our First Meeting of the Year: Demo by Rick Plasters
- Holiday Show Wrap Up
- Still time to shop the Holiday Show… through Dec 23rd
- Holiday Show Coming Nov 23rd – Dec 23rd at The Summit
- Art In the Village 2018… THANK YOU!
- Mark your Calendars!
- Need a few painting tips before the May show?
- SAVE THE DATE! Spring Art Show 2018 is in MAY 12, 9-4PM!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2018 is ON – Start Painting!
Tag Archives: save the date
Our next meeting will be January 16th, Thursday, noon at Canterbury Methodist. Rik Lazenby will be our demo artist. This should be interesting as he also specializes in murals and special wall finishes and he incorporates this talent into his … Continue reading