Follow on InstagramWhat a wonderful demo yesterday with MJ Venrick! We learned so much about framing all kinds of art and how to make our work look beautiful adorning it simply an elegantly. How many years of experience and wealth of knowledge about the subject kept our attention!! THANK YOU MJ!! @mjven #fineart #framing #artdemo #mountainbrookartassociation #howto #painting #drawing #mixedmedia #artistsofinstagramStill time to shop this fabulous show... today from 12-5 at Lane Parke in MB Village next to Grand Bohemian. SCROLL RIGHT FOR VIDEOSAward winners from our show: Best in Show: Professional- Troy Crisswell Semi-prof. - Janice Wood Emerging - Millie Dawson-Hardy Awards of Distinction: - Ron Lewis - Rick Plasters - Donna Martin - Toby Klein - Kendall Boggs - Susie Caffey Norton's Floral Competition: - Janice Wood
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- UPCOMING MEETINGS – Mark your calendars now!
- Award Winners from Our Fabulous Show at Lane Parke!
- Wonderful Meeting on Social Media and Norton’s Floral Photos
- MBAA Spring “Art In the Village” Show Forms
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters
- DON’T MISS Our First Meeting of the Year: Demo by Rick Plasters
- Holiday Show Wrap Up
- Still time to shop the Holiday Show… through Dec 23rd
- Holiday Show Coming Nov 23rd – Dec 23rd at The Summit
- Art In the Village 2018… THANK YOU!
- Mark your Calendars!
- Need a few painting tips before the May show?
Tag Archives: social media
“Social Media Made Simple” Workshop by Thomas Andrew Saturday, March 1, 2014. 10 – 12 noon at Alabama Art Supply in Birmingham, AL Cost: $25 Space is Limited Contact Alabama Art at 205-322-4741 or MBAA member Thomas Andrew at http://www.ThomasAndrewArt.com … Continue reading →
As many of our Mountain Brook Art Association members now know, we’ve recently created a new website which incorporates a brand new social media campaign. We’ve created a YouTube channel to post videos of workshops and other educational tutorials, a … Continue reading →
We’ve just launched our social media campaign in preparation for our spring show. It’s a great way to expand recognition of our organization and maybe even increase sales! We encourage you to follow us on our new website but also … Continue reading →