Follow on Instagram
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- Exciting News: Summer Online Demo Series – First Demo by Tom Findlay
- No Regular Meeting Next Week & Spring Show Cancelled
- First Evening Meeting of 2020 with Birmingprints Artist Michael Molay
- First Meeting of 2020 Featured a Great Demo by Chris Cruz
- 2019 Holiday Show at The Summit (old Charming Charlie space)
- UPCOMING MEETINGS – Mark your calendars now!
- Award Winners from Our Fabulous Show at Lane Parke!
- Wonderful Meeting on Social Media and Norton’s Floral Photos
- MBAA Spring “Art In the Village” Show Forms
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters
- DON’T MISS Our First Meeting of the Year: Demo by Rick Plasters
- Holiday Show Wrap Up
We had another fantastic meeting yesterday morning. Christi Bunn gave an informative talk about using social media to sell our artwork. The large group brought their laptops and phones, ready to work. Some came not knowing anything at all. Some members are already using much of what is available and could help those nearby. This is a subject we could spend days covering so we are sure there will be many more questions still to be answered. Send them this way.
THANK YOU, CHRISTI !
NORTONS FLORAL COMPETITION
Who will win the blue ribbon?
Nortons Florist sent a beautiful arrangement to the meeting for us to paint. This event is an annual competition within our spring show, open to show member volunteers as well as exhibitors. It is still on display at the library front desk if you need to view it closely. Paint all of it or part of it. Offer it for sale or not. Framed or not. It is up to you as your interpretation. The only stipulation is that it must be dry in order to be hung and judged at the Hospitality Booth the morning of the show.
TAP AND HOLD DOWN TO SAVE TO YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET.
Forms for the upcoming Spring Show “Art In the Village” on Saturday, May 4th, are below. Please read all information carefully and thoroughly and fill in completely before submitting. You may submit by attaching scanned or photographed filled version to an email or by snail mail to address on form: