Many of you may be aware that there is a chance of thunderstorms on Saturday, April 21st, for the Spring Art Show. The field will be set up Friday evening as usual, however, we will be watching the forecast carefully. We will post here Friday if we plan to postpone until the rain date on Sunday, April 22nd or hope for a half day of good weather on Saturday morning. Let’s all hope for good weather on Saturday! Click on the weather.com forecast below for their most recent information.
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
- Important upcoming dates!
- Next meeting is May 19th. Please mark your calendars!
- And the 2016 winner is….
- 2016 Art in the Village winners