MARK YOUR CALENDARS – Spring 2016 Meetings
NOTE: All upcoming meetings are now at Emmet O’Neal Library, in Crestline Village
Jan 21 Thursday Day meeting 10-12:30 AM Joan Curtis demo artist
Jan 26 Tuesday Evening meeting 6-8PM Anita Bice demo artist
Mar 16 Wednesday Evening meeting 6-8PM UPDATED! See updated information HERE and below >
Mar 22 Tuesday Evening meeting 6-8PM David Baird, portrait demo
Mar 17 Thursday Day meeting 10AM Sharon Gates discussing painting Plein Air
Apr 16 ANNUAL SPRING ART FESTIVAL “Art in the Village”, Crestine Field
May 19 Thursday Day meeting 10AM
Follow on InstagramDon't miss next week's demo by Lynita Motes! Lynita is an award-winning artist and does wonderful portraits. Tuesday evening, March 26th at 6pm, Emmet O'Neal Library, Crestline. #art #fineart #demo #presentation #howto #painting #drawing #mountainbrookartassociation #mountainbrook #artistsofinstagramUpcoming meeting with Christi Bunn: "Getting Social with Your Art" -- using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media to promote your art. Thursday morning, March 21st, 10am at Emmet O'Neal Library, Crestline #socialmedia #art #fineart #architecturalart #demo #presentation #howto #painting #drawing #mountainbrookartassociation #mountainbrook #artistsofinstagram @christibunnartMARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!! #art #fineart #meetings #artdemo #artshows #artshow #mountainbrookartassociation #birminghamart #birminghamartists #birminghamalabama #mountainbrook
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- MBAA Spring “Art In the Village” Show Forms
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters
- DON’T MISS Our First Meeting of the Year: Demo by Rick Plasters
- Holiday Show Wrap Up
- Still time to shop the Holiday Show… through Dec 23rd
- Holiday Show Coming Nov 23rd – Dec 23rd at The Summit
- Art In the Village 2018… THANK YOU!
- Mark your Calendars!
- Need a few painting tips before the May show?
- SAVE THE DATE! Spring Art Show 2018 is in MAY 12, 9-4PM!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2018 is ON – Start Painting!
- Another Terrific Demo – Jayne Morgan