Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- Mark your Calendars!
- Need a few painting tips before the May show?
- SAVE THE DATE! Spring Art Show 2018 is in MAY 12, 9-4PM!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2018 is ON – Start Painting!
- Another Terrific Demo – Jayne Morgan
- Tuesday, March 6th, 6-8 PM – Featuring Jayne Morgan
- So much to choose from at the 2017 Holiday Art Show through December 17th!
- Holiday Art Show Starts Friday, December 1st, at 11:00AM
- HOLIDAY SHOW 2017, DECEMBER 1-17, at The Summit Shopping Center
- Save the Meeting Dates!
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
Category Archives: Artist News
Please note: All quarterly meetings will be at Emmet O’Neal Library, in Crestline Village, 50 Oak Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213 May 19, 2016 Quarterly meeting, Thursday, 10-12:30AM (no evening meeting in May) September 22, 2016 Quarterly meeting, Thursday, … Continue reading
Next meeting is Thursday, May 19th and will feature a demonstration by Troy Crisswell at Emmet O’Neal Library. Please visit his website to see his beautiful figurative paintings. (Note: There will be no night meeting this month.) “Troy Crisswell is … Continue reading
Winner of the 2016 Norton Floral Competition award is Mara Jambor, presented to her by Gus Pappas, owner of Norton’s Florist. Congratulations Mara!