Best Friends Gallery, located in Old Town Bay Minette, AL is currently accepting submissions for their May 4, 2012 Art Show. The theme of the show is “…and all that Jazz!”. Artists are encouraged to use the theme broadly. Southern Living magazine will be here to judge the show. The 4 hour event will also include live Jazz from some of the areas best jazz musicians, as well as Spoken Word Poetry and Storytelling at the beautiful Rex Courtyard adjoining the gallery. Deadline for entries: Friday, April 27 (6PM)
Any medium, any size work will be accepted.
$25 entry fee for up to three art pieces
Cash prizes will be awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 2 honorable mentions.
Participating artists are invited to a VIP cocktail hour at 4 PM, one hour prior to show time. Please RSVP.
Visit our website www.bestfriendsgalleryllc.com for entry form, and for more information
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?
- Thursday, May 11 10am-12pm at the Emmett O’Neal Library in Crestline
- Thank you, thank you!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2017 is ON!
- Art in the Village! Coming soon!
- 2017 Art in the Village – SAVE THE DATE
- SAVE THE 2017 DATES!
- Come see artist demonstrations at our Holiday Show! Here’s the schedule…
- The highly anticipated HOLIDAY ART SHOW is just days away!
- David Nichols to demo landscape Monday, 6-8PM
- Update on 2016 Holiday Show, December 2-17
- Did you miss Terry Strickland’s demo? Here’s a recap!
- Important upcoming dates!
- Next meeting is May 19th. Please mark your calendars!
- And the 2016 winner is….
- 2016 Art in the Village winners