Best Friends Gallery, located in Old Town Bay Minette, AL is currently accepting submissions for their May 4, 2012 Art Show. The theme of the show is “…and all that Jazz!”. Artists are encouraged to use the theme broadly. Southern Living magazine will be here to judge the show. The 4 hour event will also include live Jazz from some of the areas best jazz musicians, as well as Spoken Word Poetry and Storytelling at the beautiful Rex Courtyard adjoining the gallery. Deadline for entries: Friday, April 27 (6PM)
Any medium, any size work will be accepted.
$25 entry fee for up to three art pieces
Cash prizes will be awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 2 honorable mentions.
Participating artists are invited to a VIP cocktail hour at 4 PM, one hour prior to show time. Please RSVP.
Visit our website www.bestfriendsgalleryllc.com for entry form, and for more information
Mountain Brook Art on Facebook
Pay Dues with PayPal
Click the image above to redirect to our DUES page. *Please read the instructions on the page thoroughly before clicking “DONATE” and heading to PayPal to pay your fees.
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village 2022
at Mt. Brook City Hall
41st Annual Spring Art Festival
April 30th from 9am-5pm
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
Join 1,030 other followers
- Board Meeting – Tuesday, 9/13 at 9am
- Membership Meeting – Thursday, September 22 at 10am, MB City Hall
- Meeting: Thursday, April 21st at 10AM – Amy Peterson Demo
- Fun March 2022 Meeting at New Location: Mt. Brook City Hall
- 41st Annual Spring Art Festival 2022
- February 2022 Meeting: Video Interviews on Art Marketing with Melanie Morris, Anita Bice, and Vicki Denaburg
- January 2022 Meeting: Demo by Carly Strickland
- Proposed Slate of Officers for 2022 from the Nominating Committee
- Meeting Announcement: Thursday, Nov. 11th – 10am to noon with Demo by Gayle Hurley
- Summer Demo Series: Don’t Miss Alisa Koch’s Demo on Facebook
- Exciting News: Summer Online Demo Series – First Demo by Tom Findlay
- No Regular Meeting Next Week & Spring Show Cancelled
- First Evening Meeting of 2020 with Birmingprints Artist Michael Molay
- First Meeting of 2020 Featured a Great Demo by Chris Cruz
- 2019 Holiday Show at The Summit (old Charming Charlie space)