Best Friends Gallery, located in Old Town Bay Minette, AL is currently accepting submissions for their May 4, 2012 Art Show. The theme of the show is “…and all that Jazz!”. Artists are encouraged to use the theme broadly. Southern Living magazine will be here to judge the show. The 4 hour event will also include live Jazz from some of the areas best jazz musicians, as well as Spoken Word Poetry and Storytelling at the beautiful Rex Courtyard adjoining the gallery. Deadline for entries: Friday, April 27 (6PM)
Any medium, any size work will be accepted.
$25 entry fee for up to three art pieces
Cash prizes will be awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 2 honorable mentions.
Participating artists are invited to a VIP cocktail hour at 4 PM, one hour prior to show time. Please RSVP.
Visit our website www.bestfriendsgalleryllc.com for entry form, and for more information
Follow on InstagramMARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!! #art #fineart #meetings #artdemo #artshows #artshow #mountainbrookartassociation #birminghamart #birminghamartists #birminghamalabama #mountainbrookAnother informative demo this evening. Carole Schrading shared her expertise in encaustic, the ancient art of painting with wax. Thank you Carole! #fineart #artdemo #cottonwoodartsstudio #encaustic #caroleschrading #painting #waxDon't miss the Tuesday, January 22nd, night meeting at the Emmet O'Neal library from 6-8 pm with demo artist Carole Schrading. #fineart #encaustic #demo #artdemo #meeting #mountainbrookartassociation
Mountain Brook Art Association
P.O. Box 531194
Mountain Brook, AL 35253
Art In the Village
PAY DUES AND FEES
USING BUTTON BELOW
The Mountain Brook Art Association sponsors two annual shows, the Spring Festival in April, and the Holiday Show in late November or early December. All current members are eligible to exhibit based on SHOW GUIDELINES and the events are free and open to the public. Anyone living within a 25 mile radius of Mountain Brook is welcome to join.
Our association focuses on the traditional arts of two-dimensional painting and drawing. Any artist may join , but only painting, drawing and fine art collage are allowed in our annual shows.
Please view PAY DUES tab for information on joining and SHOW GUIDELINES tab for info on entering shows.
Logo by Valerie Watson © 2008
Want the latest news?ALL MEMBERS receive the latest news through periodic email blasts. CLICK HERE to find out more about joining.
- 2019 Dates for Your Calendar
- Great Demo by Carole Schrading at Our Meeting Tonight
- Don’t Miss Our Next Demo with Carol Schrading – Tuesday, January 22nd
- Wonderful Meeting and Demo by Rick Plasters
- DON’T MISS Our First Meeting of the Year: Demo by Rick Plasters
- Holiday Show Wrap Up
- Still time to shop the Holiday Show… through Dec 23rd
- Holiday Show Coming Nov 23rd – Dec 23rd at The Summit
- Art In the Village 2018… THANK YOU!
- Mark your Calendars!
- Need a few painting tips before the May show?
- SAVE THE DATE! Spring Art Show 2018 is in MAY 12, 9-4PM!
- Norton’s Floral Competition 2018 is ON – Start Painting!
- Another Terrific Demo – Jayne Morgan
- Tuesday, March 6th, 6-8 PM – Featuring Jayne Morgan