Art in the Village Annual Art Show
The Mountain Brook Art Association works together to put on an annual art show each spring. This beautiful juried show of high quality fine art painting and drawing in traditional media is held in the heart of Mountain Brook.
To find out when our next show will be, please subscribe to our blog or check out our Art in the Village category to see what we’ve got posted.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR INFO FOR MEMBERS
- You do not need business licenses. We provide all three: City, County and State.
- Indoor Display panels are provided and set up for inside exhibitors.
- Boy Scouts may assist in setup and take-down.
- This show is open to any current members in good standing as long as there are open spaces. Please read the Show Guidelines for eligibility.
- Our Floral Painting Competition is open to volunteers and exhibitors.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, our application can be found online with all the details outlined on our Spring Show Application page. Please note that you must first become a member and attend some meetings before being eligible to participate in the show.
This is important is because we are more than just an organization who does shows. We are a community of local artists, and we want the benefit of learning from one another and encouraging each other in our artistry.
That means we need you to come to our meetings! We have something to learn from you, just as you have something to learn from us.
To learn more about the benefits of and prerequisites for becoming a member, check out our Membership page and view our Calendar for the list of upcoming meetings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.